RS Warrior Forum banner

New 2 rswarrior - 1st bike (pics added)

1K views 25 replies 23 participants last post by  JOHN51277 
#1 ·
Wanted to give an intro. My name is Garrett and I bought my Midnight Warrior new in Oct. 05'. I was in the local Yamaha shop getting Banshee parts when I saw the Warrior on display and instantly fell in love. That bike sat there for six months before I finally broke down and bought it. I had never owned a street bike and I didn't think that anything could equal the rush of a Banshee on powerband until I got the Warrior. I remember the first time I drug a peg and launched out of a turn I said to myself "this is the best thing I have ever bought". I am glad to find a site full of people who feel the way I do about these bikes.

Insert Image:

94.84KB

See less See more
#9 ·
gowarrior,

Welcome to the forums and to the Midnight Club...Glad to see to you at least converted to two wheels on the road...Now if we can just get you to convert to two wheels on the dirt...Our mission will be complete!

But don't worry...We will still let you hang out with us Midnight owners at the Club...Of course, you have to buy everyone a round...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

#16 ·
quote:Originally posted by gowarrior

Madman. I have an 85' KDX 200 shoved back in the corner of the garage if that counts as two on dirt. I'll dig it out if I have to, along with a plug wrench. If I start riding it again you may want to buy some stock in NGK.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

A KDX 200!? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

As of now I'm a Red Rider when it comes to the dirt...Started on a IT175...Then I got XL250...Yup! The old XL may have been slow, but it was a tank and could go through just about anything. Then I too gave a 200 a try, but it was an IT200...Then I got a YZ250 (Best dirt bike I ever owned...) Then I gave into peer pressure and got a CR500. (Hey! Everyone should be able to say that they owned and rode and CR500 at least once in your lifetime.)[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Anyway the 500 was a bit of a hand full in the woods, so I got a CR250 and have been racing those every since.

Mark aka Mad Man

#24 ·
You will someday look back on this as the smartest thing you did because its one heck of a first road bike! Do us and yourself a favor and learn to ride it before you crank it wide open. The monster will get away from you in the blink of an eye. Learn its moods and you'll fly up mountains and through valleys with a smile on your face! Welcome aboard brother. Enjoy the forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.