RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Yes I bought a stock 02 Imperial red Warrior with 13k on it last weekend.
I am so excited to have such a great Power Cruiser.
I've been in the motorcycle industry since 1981 and have to say this is the best combination of sportiness and crusierability(my word) that I've ever been on!
This forum was a great help in deciding to not by the Suzuki M109R and getting a Warrior.

So, now I have a stock Warrior that needs mods. On the list for the next 30 days are;
1. Churchkeys BAK and AIS block off(I love his intakes)
2. Muzzy 2 into 1 (love the Stainless and the upsweep)
3. PCIII with perfect install (Then dyno with custom tune)
4. Rear fender Elim kit
5. Integrated taillight.
6. Crustee seat mod
7. Dbl T Bars
8. Siliconed in bar weights
9. Lower Cowl
10. Tach Cowl
11. Pass peg reloc kit
12. ISO grips
13. Kuryakyn pegs (pilot and Dbl iso)
14. I want the sppedstar intake cover for both sides (expensive)

I think that is all for the immediate future, or at least the next 30 days. Am I missing anything?
Thanks to everyone here on the forum for the great information available on the site!

D.J.
Nashville, TN

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
congrats on the new purchase! You did miss a few things like, like an all chrome 240/260/280 rear end, big bore kit, Stage IV kit, and custom paint, but you can do that in the next 60 days. welcome.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Congratulations on getting the fastest year and color Warrior! Welcome to the 4M![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be putting the big bore kit on but the tranny update is already done[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Maybe over the winter....
I'm really thinking about the old school Hot Rod Paint job.
Black Base/White,Yellow,Orange,Red flames.

I forgot to add; LED front turn signals...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congrats and welcome! I'm still waiting on some of your mods after 1 1/2 years!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome DJ, that's some shopping list that you have there - hope that your Bank Manager knows about it [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Many congrats mate & welcome to the family.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Congrats on your new bike. That is a long list of upgrades you got there for the first month... good luck with that.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks All for the warm welcome.

Brit,
There is no Bank Manger anymore!!! She resigned her position!!!!

Ray,
I figure if I'm gonna tear it apart I'll do it all in one weekend!! OK, maybe I'll start on a Thurs. night........

·
Registered
1 Posts
The "bank manager" resigned her position so he didn't steal any more money than his step-sons college fund and any more of Her retirement-NONE of which he contributed too! He also admitted to screwing me through the divorce! Kept a house I paid for for over 11 years at $1000 a month-and bought himself all kinds of toys with all he got. He should be proud to be the "salesman"that he is-had me fooled right from the beginning! And he hasn't changed a bit; may he live alone with his material things he's always cared about forever because that's the only "family" he will ever have....
He got the material goods-and my son and I got happiness-PRICELESS!quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Welcome DJ, that's some shopping list that you have there - hope that your Bank Manager knows about it [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Many congrats mate & welcome to the family.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts