RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked her up. Brand spankin new! What a beautiful bike. Great power and just a blast to ride. Can't wait till she is fully broke in and I can get a little hooligan with it! Look forward to using this 4M extensively and yes, the first thing to go is that gigantic bazooka tube on the back!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RobRiguez

Another Midnight. Were taking over!!!! Muahahaha

Welcome to the forum!

+1

Soon you all will be covered by the dark side!![}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the warm welcome! Got a question for Madman. Absolutely great looking bike by the way! What exhaust is that? I'm really diggin how the tips are at that angle. I like it better than the straight cut! Do tell and I'm glad I joined the dark side!!!! Just today someone was honkin at me after I got my insurance "What kind of bike is that?" I told them and they said "freakin sweet!" Peter Griffin maybe?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
xbeau12s,

THANKS! I've installed a set of Samson Shogun Short Slashers pipes on my Warrior. Their great looking and sound awesome...I liked them over most of the exhaust pipes I've seen because they don't hide the rear of the bike. And they really accent the Warrior's looks...[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Mod bug has gotten a hold of me!!!!!! Now to search what goes good with a pipe setup. Since the bike is EFI and from what I have gathered I should get a PCIII? Not sure what that really is but I'm searchin! Just found some info on that VBAK from Churchkey. **** freakin Yeah! This Modness is what they call the darkside I think

·
Registered
639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by xbeau12s

Thanks for the warm welcome! Got a question for Madman. Absolutely great looking bike by the way! What exhaust is that? I'm really diggin how the tips are at that angle. I like it better than the straight cut! Do tell and I'm glad I joined the dark side!!!! Just today someone was honkin at me after I got my insurance "What kind of bike is that?" I told them and they said "freakin sweet!" Peter Griffin maybe?

Ha! Get used to it. Time to educate the general public. Congrats!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts