RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've found out in the last week this is the place for warriors. ive seen some real nice things done to all of your machines. Great work. Though mine only has vance and hines pipes, along with the power commander, i need more. looking at big air kits, different light set ups, and some chrome work. oh yeah as big as a tire as i can get. keeping stock rim, would be good, going bigger, even better. any info you can help on would be great. i look forward to building with all of your help. drag bars, plate bracket change already on the way. Just got the bike a week ago, this is addicting.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Welcome Chrispy and hold on to your wallet [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Check out the gallery the mod possibilities are endless

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
welcome welcome, im no expert but a 210 is prolly the biggest tire you can fit on the stock rim. There are a couple site supporters that offer big tire conversions up to a 300 but anything larger than a 260 and you'll have to mod the fender as well. While I am somewhat anti-chrome for my own ride I do appreciate a very well executed bling bling machine.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts