RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my wheel from Kosman last Tuesday and took it to the powder coater Wednesday morning. I couldn't believe it when I stopped by on Thursday and it was already done (they did an awesome job..and only 65 bucks). After getting the tire mounted, I spent a few hours doing the swingarm mod myself (thanks JP, AlanH and Chuck...great pics and info). Everything was buttoned up this morning and went for a short ride... with the Tricky down and the 240 it feels like it really hooks up. I'm gonna put a few more miles on it before I repaint the swingarm just to make sure everything is ok. Now I just gotta wait to stretch out the front some and change the rear fender and make some exhaust tips and do turn signals and relocate the plate..and and and... it just never ends.

Insert Image:

71.2 KB

Insert Image:

73.88 KB

Insert Image:

49.81 KB

·
Registered
160 Posts
Rswjay, Brother Tight Ride! ...Do you have an air ride in it? The rear fender on top pic looks closer to tire than bottom pic... have you also considered using the existing fender & shortening then install itegrated stop/ turn sgnals it would give it a real clean look & still have that Warrior style...just one mans opinion.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 02Warstar

Rswjay, Brother Tight Ride! ...Do you have an air ride in it? The rear fender on top pic looks closer to tire than bottom pic... have you also considered using the existing fender & shortening then install itegrated stop/ turn sgnals it would give it a real clean look & still have that Warrior style...just one mans opinion.

That's what he's referring to when he says "Tricky". It's the tricky air ride system. Kinda pricey but worth it, IMO.

rswjay, your ride is coming along nicely. The 240 is awesome!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the compliments everyone.

02Warstar.. yeah, it's got Tricky Air. I am eventually going to use a radius fender, just waiting to get one the right size and thickness for what I want to do.

quote:Originally posted by 02Warstar

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
rswjay,

SWEEEEEEEET!! You did a nice job!! And you definitely got the dark, sinister look down packed!!!

Do you plan to powder-coat your bars, grips and anything else to keep with the black theme?

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Mark, thats a nice one you've got there too!!
I'm thinking about different bars so I'm holding of on them. I am going to do the grips, pegs and some other dechroming eventually.
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

rswjay,

SWEEEEEEEET!! You did a nice job!! And you definitely got the dark, sinister look down packed!!!

Do you plan to powder-coat your bars, grips and anything else to keep with the black theme?

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts