RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thought i'd start this amazing warrior journey ....

At present after 14 hours in the seated position our Heff will have landed in Dubai [uk time 9am]...yes yes it's not Europe ... yet

in a couple of hours he will drag all that riding kit onto an Emirates flight and resume the seated position for another 7.75 hrs to London Gatwick airport arriving [uk time 7.45pm] where this 'ugly mug' will be smiling at him

tomorrow we drive off to pick up his rental wheels and back to welcome our Gav down from scotland [wet yet again probably i'm sorry to say]

then it's beer and kicking tyres time...

for this Thursday morning at 9.15am we head for Dover to team up with Wizzy and pop over to the 'satellite' euro Netherlands warrior meeting for the weekend

watch this space :D

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Treat him gentle, treat him kind... :eek:

Muwhaaahahahaaa

Just kidding, give it to the lucky ba$tard :D

Have fun Heff, jealous from down under :rolleyes:

Dutch :cool:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Yeah....that will be a trip to remember...meeting with the dutch boys in their country, meet up with some friends from germany and the brit boys and our special guest from down under....than a little round trip through the netherlands. Lot of cheese and some beers....or vice versa....

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
...don't think that cheese with beer would kill you my friend.....

i could put a candle on that cheese for you harry :)

heff is here in the uk ... still up at 11pm after flying for 23 hours ...go go heff :D

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
Good luck with the trip everybody.
I'm also looking forward to meeting Heff!

I'll catch you all next week when you return from the Lowlands....
and we head north to the Highlands!

:cool:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Yo whassup up guys?
Doc thought you having high speed internet....no pics so far or are you still on the road?
Would like to see Heffo with da sandals on da beemer.... lmfao.....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to Europe Heff.

We'll meet soon when the Warriors heading up to the highlands. Can't wait. I start at Monday morning and will be in Dover, GB at Tuesday between 4 and 5 o'clock.

See you soon guys

Krieger

·
Premium Member
3,381 Posts
Well got home to OZ yesterday after the most amazing trip of my life. Firstly big thanks all involved for the arrangements accommodation and friendship. The trip started with me talking with Tomba on skype about getting to meet the boys and girl in Holland the the UK lads and finally Scotland where my Grandfather was born in a little town called Errol. I new I would enjoy myself anyway but when I met everyone it just got better and better. The genuine friendship from everyone was mind blowing. Highlights for me where meeting you all and putting faces to names, having a good laugh, seeing the Dutch countryside and of cause getting Pascal drunk. Sorry mate. Robert tried chatting up my wife on skype back in Australia with her sister and Tom (Bolwar) and I had some great talks. Harry had 3 birthdays in one week, and still has not given Arion's grandfathers push bike back. Pascal and Inga are just the best, she can ride better than you mate watch your Warrior keys. Then there is Gav the mad Scotsman, we didn't go to bed before 3 am everyday for 2 weeks and laughed so much my ribs hurt. Tomba went beyond friendship and picked me up, dropped me off at the bike rental and offered up his flat for accommodation. You are a true friend and you made this experience happen. Thanks to you all for enriching my life and making this once in a lifetime experience so good. Love you all.

Heff

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heff... your truly welcome ..... it was a a brilliant 2 weeks of riding

i would recommend everyone of us gives this a go ... we warrior riders are a unique group and heff was a a brilliant ambassador .... i feel truly thankful for the memories :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts