RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was a member of this forum way back around the start, signed back up because after 20 years without a scratch, I dropped my 02 warrior pulling into my gravel driveway yesterday. Bike was due for a new paint job anyway, so the scratches and dent on the tank, aren't as upsetting as they would have been if I had it repainted last winter. But I need to replace the muffler. Unlike most of you I kept the stock exhaust, so I need a new cannon, and figured there would be plenty of people that had changed their exhaust and never bothered selling the old one. I am in Canada, but if anyone has an original exhaust that will fit my 02, and they want to sell, let me know.
I would also be interested if anyone knows a good painter in the Ottawa area, if I am going to paint it, I would like to make some changes, like getting rid of the gas cap, and maybe the extra flange around the tank if possile.

Dale

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,506 Posts
Hi all, I was a member of this forum way back around the start, signed back up because after 20 years without a scratch, I dropped my 02 warrior pulling into my gravel driveway yesterday. Bike was due for a new paint job anyway, so the scratches and dent on the tank, aren't as upsetting as they would have been if I had it repainted last winter. But I need to replace the muffler. Unlike most of you I kept the stock exhaust, so I need a new cannon, and figured there would be plenty of people that had changed their exhaust and never bothered selling the old one. I am in Canada, but if anyone has an original exhaust that will fit my 02, and they want to sell, let me know.
I would also be interested if anyone knows a good painter in the Ottawa area, if I am going to paint it, I would like to make some changes, like getting rid of the gas cap, and maybe the extra flange around the tank if possile.

Dale
Hi, Dale. Welcome back! If you remember your original handle (like mine is random_guy), let us know and we’ll try to get you back on your original account.

Terrible news on your situation. That’s really is unfortunate. You should be in luck, though, with finding a stock exhaust.

Let’s get you back on your original account first, though. 😉

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,506 Posts
Thanks Random, I am pretty sure my original username was dale1670, but the password I tried didn't work, and my email has changed so I couldn't reset it.
Dale
Shouldn’t be a problem. We’ll take this offline (pm) to get you fixed up.

·
Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,506 Posts
I was at (deleted for privacy), old phone number was (deleted for privacy) my email address at the time was (deleted for privacy)

I would have had the same Cell phone number (deleted for privacy). I was probably last active around 2005/6

Hope that helps.
Dale
Very helpful! You should be approved for your old account. Check your email for guidance.

·
Super Moderator
2004 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior
725 Posts

Dale
Welcome (back) to the site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts