RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
I want to se the final drive and rubber thats need to put that power to the ground./ Nice looking motor, but probably a decade late in terms of profitability..

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I think Mike nailed it on the profitability front. Then there's the issue of owning an engine that's built in very limited numbers. Just my oh so humble opinion.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Next problem, that sucker would rattle the bolts right off the bike with locktite I would imagine.

In my head I'm coming up with an engine sound simular to a John Deere A or B model tractor....you know the old "poppin Johns" I know its not a horizontal motor but I would think it would sound close.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Ya right ,good luck with that. The STARVMAX is the complete package, accel, ABS brakes, slipper clutch, suspension, comfort, reliabilty(I hope), all in a reasonable price range.

I got to finally put a few miles on mine yesterday. The bike pulls very hard, and with ease. I found it hard to travel at under 80 on the speedo, it seems just as optimistic as the Warrior. Got to speedheal it. Took it to the twisties and gave it a little test. It handles pretty good for a big bike. It was fun to get on it just after apex. The beast freaking drinks the fuel. It holds just over 3 gallons and my light came on at 63 miles and was flashing at 74. With so much power at hand it's hard not to want to gas it all the time just to feel the acceleration.This thing is going to wear out the tires even faster than the Warrior.

I'm working with someone on a daily basis that is designing a 4-1 ex that will loose alot of weight and give it more clearance plus more power. And it should sound knarly too. And I've been keeping the NOS in mind with all mods.Oliver has already made a speed limiter too, that will go on my bike any day now.

I also was really liking the smooth ride, the engine has no bad vibes for such power.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts