RS Warrior Forum banner
  • Warrior of the Quarter Challenge 23Q1! Enter your bike HERE
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey you all, just reallized my dream and got my Warrior.. niiiiceee!!!
First of all I got to tell that the Yamaha dealer here in my country does not bring any warriors, so I had to import it from the US myself. So, as you guess, I got to assemble it!!...even better!!!!

But as I didn't want to start it without oil, I opened the cap and.. no oil.. so I went to a dealer and bought a couple of litters to start... mistake!!!!... I put 2,5 on it, started it, checked.. there was oil right on the top of the filling tube. So what I did was to drain all the oil and pour in the right amount... Do I have to worry?

It didn't get too hot.. but I'm still worried when I ride it...

I know.. stupid thing to do, [xx(]

PD: best bike ever!!

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks a lot for the help!!!!, now I'm a lot more sure about riding it without damaging. Both the dealers in Miami and Santiago told me that the bike came with factory oil, so when I drained and saw that it had a little I was sure that the transfer case should've had a little too.

And yes!!!.. I was desperate to get one down here!!! LOL.. and now I'm even prouder knowing that I'm the only one with a RSW here... it is definetely the best ride that I've ever had. Hope after the guy in Yamaha saw mine will convince himself to start importing them /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

anyway thanks for the great site, and I hope to see you all here for a ride! Santiago is not so good for riding, but the country side has good roads and best spots. See ya

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.