RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day. Been looking at this site for years. Had my warrior since 03 but just signed up to RS a few months ago. I'm in Brizzy and I've seen a few Warriors about. Does anyone know if Brizzy Warrior riders get together now and again for a ride? I got myself a new job that gives me a bit more time and I wouldn't mind hitting the road with some fellow Warrior riders. Let me know if that happens.

Cheers

JLC

·
Registered
277 Posts
Welcome aboard JLC. As you would have seen (in the Australian forum), your havejust missed out ona great Wallabadah weekend with other warrior owners.

I'm sure the Queensland guys will be chiming in soon.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Welcome JLC,

as Laurie says, the Brissy boys will for sure chime in when they log on.

They do get together every now and again. been a bit quiet recent months because of the weather, but now its slowly improving, they should all be coming out of their shells again

Us vic boys dont worry about a bit of cold or rain like you Northeners

Good to see another Oz Warrior owner on the site.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Gday Mate,

Welcome to the site, good to see another Brisbanite here. Yes you did miss a great weekend for www2008. Gear up for next year.

I am always keen for a ride however I don't have a warrior anymore. That will change in the future but at the moment I am riding the wifes Matt black mean streak. Finding time is the hardest bit also.

At this point in time I do not have anything planned for Sunday week (21st Sept) so if you want to try and dig out all the other warrior riders we could make it a ride day then?

For all you sports fans that are wondering!!!! today is my thrid day back on two wheels and I am loving it. I still may need an operation on my ankle yet (probably will because it kinda hurts changing gears) but I am going to enjoy the time in the saddle while I can.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey JLC,

I'm in the same boat as you. I've been back and forth with this site for a while but never seem to get enough time to ride. When I do it's mainly Tamborine and Canungra only as it's close to home.

I have messaged Spokes before (was bigdog67 but stuffed up password etc, easier to start again) about hooking up with Kobbers.

Definitely keen to meet other Warrior owners and do a ride.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Old mate said:
I have messaged Spokes before (was bigdog67 but stuffed up password etc, easier to start again) about hooking up with Kobbers.

I remember bigdog. I hope I replied and everything......... did you hook up with kobbers? (I haven't been with them for most of the year)

So....... is anyone keen for next Sunday or not?

? ? ? ?
? ? ? ?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey Spokes, all good. I didn't go any further with Kobbers as work commitments basically rule everything at the moment.

I'm keen for a ride though and will let you know later this week if I can make Sunday. A mate has just bought an M109 and is always up for a ride so no doubt I'll be able to get a few fellas from the southside to join us. If not I think the Pink Ribbon ride is on 19 Octoberand it would be great if we could all get togetherthen.

·
Registered
7,929 Posts
Hello new Aussie. Welcome to the forum.

I would love to ride some in the land down under, (One of my most desirable places to visit someday), but for now it is out of my reach.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm out for this Sunday. Play in a blues outfit called Slider and we are gigging at "The Boo" (Boodooborin Bowls Club near Brekky Creek) on Sunday arvo. If any Warrior riders are around pull in and have a beer.

Cheers

JLC

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I wouldn't mind racking up a few miles in your neck of the woods either Jabo.

Cheers JLC

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
JLC said:
I'm out for this Sunday. Play in a blues outfit called Slider and we are gigging at "The Boo" (Boodooborin Bowls Club near Brekky Creek) on Sunday arvo. If any Warrior riders are around pull in and have a beer.

Cheers

JLC

What time are you kicking off and if we come and see the band then who should we ask for if we want to come and introduce ourselves???????

·
Registered
99 Posts
hey mate im new here too i just picked up an 03 myself and my mates got one aswell so if your ever keen for a scoot give me a hollar

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
G'day Princess. Thanks for the welcome. Yes Brizzy does sound a bit funny now you mention it. Brisbane is also known as Brizvegas!! And Snoop Dog is touring here soon so he'll have to come up to speed with these names or he won't make an impact.

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts