RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Motrax mirrors from cycle gear = $30/pair (sale price - usually $60)

1inch bar adaptors from ebay= $14.95 /pair shipped in 2 days

Took about 25 minutes to install, have not ridden with them yet. I like the look though. More pics in gallery.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kja said:
Nice! Please post a review after you put on a couple of miles.

First, YOU WILL NEED ADAPTORS FOR 1 INCH BARS to get these to work, the ones that com with it are for 7/8 inch bars and will NOT expand inside the 1 inch bar. Get them here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bar-End-Mirrors-1-Inch-Adapter-Set-Fits-1-Handlebars_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a1205Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem350169203357QQitemZ350169203357QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Now, I FREAKIN' love thesemirrors. I rode to work this morning and got up to about 80mph on the freeway for about 5 miles, then some surface streets for another 5 miles. There was no movement, and no vibration problems at all. The field of vision is great, and has the look I was going for. No problems on turning with mirror hitting my leg at all. If you can still get them from cycle gear for the $30, get them!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Looking good! What did you do with the stock mirror mounting holes?

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Loren said:
Looking good! What did you do with the stock mirror mounting holes?
I used some black plastic panel screws, like I used to fill the holes on the rear fender after removing the passenger seat. Just a drop of adhesive to hold it on so i can pop if off later if needed. It did not screw in, was not right size, but covers the hole perfect. I had these laying around, if i wanted to i guess i could have shopped around and found ones to screw in.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Very nice mod and useful! Just be careful when you park it public, people have tendency to hit the mirrors when the walk.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I like the look but bet I would clip the right side one off going into my garage. I so used to my hands being the width of a bike that I already dinged the fairing on my HD dresser - twice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts