RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Flanders bars on. I used the stock (black) risers. Much more aggresive look. I like the riding position too. A little more forward than what I was use, but I like the lines of the bike better now. More pics in gallery.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Those bars do look great!

My choice in handlbars for the Warrior always came down to function over form. I always preferred the looks of bars with as little pullback as possible, but I didn't enjoy riding as much. If I could live with it, I would have probably gone with a set up much like yours. Good choice!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but those two pics in the gallery dont quite give me a clear view of the bars. I would lke to see them from the side. You have made a lot of progress in a short time. The bike is lookin good.

The thought of having shorter bars in a black finish inspires me....hmmm... I think I want some.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
antitech1 said:
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but those two pics in the gallery dont quite give me a clear view of the bars. I would lke to see them from the side. You have made a lot of progress in a short time. The bike is lookin good.

The thought of having shorter bars in a black finish inspires me....hmmm... I think I want some.

I have this pic:

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NJWarrior said:
They look great, hows the reach? How tall are you or rather arm length?

She's looking good.

I am 6'2. The reach has me pretty straight armed, but NOT hunched over like a crotch rocket. I am comfortable. I would call it a Horizontal Apehanger I guess is good comparison.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts