RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello to everyone I bought an 07 warrior on 8/4/07 and found this site on a search. I havent owned a bike for 7 yrs but did own a maxium then a yamaha radion. I did my share of reaserch and looked at a lot of bikes(most of the summer)even rented the v-rod for a week before I bought the warrior and it has paid off.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
you made a great choice buying the warrior, i too looked real hard at the v rod and looking back now i am glad i didnt buy it and glad i got the warrior. welcome to the forum, your in good hands now [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got the exact same 07 2 weeks ago mjm. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
I too was looking at the V-Rod, but the extra $6k just wasn't justified. There's no way the Rod is $6k better than the Warrior. We both made the right decision. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome aboard mike. Good find on the Warrior and this 4M. Yeah I looked at the V-Rod but can honestly say I don't like the look. Guy comes up to me yesterday at a gas station wanting to know who makes my bike. He says my bike looks awesome "that's a 1st" told me he's looked at the V-Rod but just can't love it. I think a lot of folks feel that way. BTW 3 Harley's gassing up at the same time get totally ignored.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.