RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello to everyone I bought an 07 warrior on 8/4/07 and found this site on a search. I havent owned a bike for 7 yrs but did own a maxium then a yamaha radion. I did my share of reaserch and looked at a lot of bikes(most of the summer)even rented the v-rod for a week before I bought the warrior and it has paid off.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
you made a great choice buying the warrior, i too looked real hard at the v rod and looking back now i am glad i didnt buy it and glad i got the warrior. welcome to the forum, your in good hands now [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to all for the welcome here is a pic of the new 07 right out of the box!

Insert Image:

91.84KB

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got the exact same 07 2 weeks ago mjm. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif
I too was looking at the V-Rod, but the extra $6k just wasn't justified. There's no way the Rod is $6k better than the Warrior. We both made the right decision. /emoticons/emotion-5.gif

·
Registered
186 Posts
you guys (and most everyone here) made a great decision. Good thing you saved the $6k, you'll need it for mods! Congrats both & welcome.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome aboard mike. Good find on the Warrior and this 4M. Yeah I looked at the V-Rod but can honestly say I don't like the look. Guy comes up to me yesterday at a gas station wanting to know who makes my bike. He says my bike looks awesome "that's a 1st" told me he's looked at the V-Rod but just can't love it. I think a lot of folks feel that way. BTW 3 Harley's gassing up at the same time get totally ignored.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Nice bike! Welcome to the best web forum in existance. I too have been looking at just about every sport cruiser out there. You made a good choice.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome to the site mjm and congrats on the new Warrior. What is your view of the VROD now that you've also ridden the Warrior? How do you find they compare?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts