·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much, so soon. Just bought : '04 warrior
S* pipe
s* intake (I was told)
Power Commander III
Billet foot controls, Mirrors, Bar risers, Drag Bars,Lower Cowl, and Windshield. Just got it. Can't ride til spring in Washington state, can't wait to ride. As you can see picture is not Bonneville salt flats, but snow

Insert Image:

47.42KB

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Picture looks like it's sitting on the show floor...But HEY! who am I to question what you see!?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Anyway...Welcome to the forums and congrats on your new purchase!

Once you get to ride her you'll know the true pleasure of owning a Warrior. You definitely won't be disappointed...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Sounds like you got a good start on mods, as well...Unfortunately it won't stop there you'll be spending more cash on more mods, and it'll never end. Not saying that's a bad thing![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

See ya around!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Welcome. I would have to gear up & ride that puppy, could not stand to just look at it until spring. Or, take a long weekend & trailer it down to CA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about the picture. I went to attatch the snow picture, but was limited to too small amt. of KB. Thanks for the welcome!!!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. Great looking bike, I'd be interested to know how that windshield angle works for you, in my experience it's not tilted back enough.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Very nice bike! Congratz.
I know you did not ask about mods but (lol) the first mod I would do is Churchkey V-BAK intake. The speed* intake is more for looks then performance.

Welcome to the madness!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Another quick and easy mod is the fender elinination kit. It removes the mud flap and cleans up the rear, plus it is not that expensive. Some members hace taken the mud flap itself and cut it down. I went ahead and got the kit. Your going to find numerous ideas on this site and if you have a question, someone on this site will have an answer.quote:Originally posted by man78

Very nice bike! Congratz.
I know you did not ask about mods but (lol) the first mod I would do is Churchkey V-BAK intake. The speed* intake is more for looks then performance.

Welcome to the madness!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats !!!
Looks like you're off to quite the head start w/ the mods.
The bike looks great.
These guys and gals have all the answers !!!
Ride safe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts