RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Been lurking here for a few weeks, ever since I started thinking the Warrior might be The One. Great site, and you guys have a lot of beautiful bikes.
I couldn't stand it any longer, so I loaded up my Buell X-1 this morning, and hauled it down to the dealer. I wasn't sure I wanted to go with the numbers they offered, so I decided to get a burger and think about it. As I got in my truck, two guys walked up and offered to buy the Buell(Red, PM wheels, race kit, Forcewinder, purty). Sold it to him, and got to ride my new candy red Warrior home today. Shweeet.

Just wanted to say hi and brag about my new ride.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
929 Posts
Congradulations!! Sounds like you were there at the right time to have an offer like that. Hope you like the bike. Im going in 2 weeks to take delivery on mine!!! Cant wait.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It's a good thing you went for a burger to think about it! That's just great.

The first Warrior I ever saw and fell in love with was red. If I ever had two, the other would be red.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
welcome to the 4um yzfofiddy always say timeing is everthing some times you just have to go with the moment and now you got a warrior who ho [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congrats on the new bike...I am sure you will love it. That's awesome that you sold the buell on the spot, obviously it was destiny that you own a warrior.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Welcome yzfofiddy and many congrats on the Warrior. That was an amazing stroke of luck to sell your Buell like that, as Motorace said, it must be your destiny.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When I got home from the dealer, I climbed off the bike and when I turned and looked back at it...man, it looked longer, lower, and...****, this thing is cool. I can see why so many here are so stoked on them. Even that can is starting to grow on me. Well, it ain't so bad for now anyway.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts