RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2005 Midnight Warrior w/ 500 miles and I am ready to get it going but I am looking for sugestions. I want to ge the following accesories but I would like any opions on brand or the places to buy.

K&N Filter
Power Comander
Quick Detachable Touring Wind Screen
Lowering Links & ??? Spring
Sissy Bar
Quick Detachable Saddle Bags
Heal Pegs
Exhaust (Black Coated)
Saddle (Passenger and Driver)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Saddle: Mustang Vintage Tour seat

I have the MC Enterprise Sissy Bar, but I could get the Easy Brackets for saddle bags to work with the sissy bar.

Heal Pegs? Do you mean something like floorboards? If so try the Yamaha Mini Floorboards.

I know you get many other suggestions.

·
Registered
209 Posts
call matt @ phat's performance parts or go to their website and click on the warrior link, almost all the above mentioned parts are available there. also mention that you are a member of rs warrior website and they will give you an additional discount!! good luck

·
Registered
228 Posts
I just bought a 2006 Midnight with 0 mi. Here is what I am planning.

V BAK from this forum
maybe a pcIII
Memphis Shades Pop Top
PCS lowering
Speed* exhaust
Stiletto seat
select chrome addons

·
Registered
581 Posts
Patrick Racing high flow air kit (they're K&N's)
PCIII usb
consider the flip and grind or tricky air (spring? depending on your weight)
Kuryakyn has some nice pegs(stilletto or switchblades)

·
Registered
388 Posts
Ebay will become your best friend. Almost every thing I put on my bike came from there. Congrats on buying the best year (05)and color there is! Put some pics up soon.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Armad...if you go with the speed* pipe it will be the best money you can spend. Do it soon you will love it. If you do a vbak you will need a pc3.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Yamaha Boulevard windscreen, I'm getting ready to order from powersedge.net. 11" and looks to be quick detatch.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new bike.

K&N Filter - contact Churchkey. He is a member of the site, and he has a great Big Air Kit.
Power Comander - I believe ebay would be your best bet.
Quick Detachable Touring Wind Screen - Don't know
Lowering Links & ??? Spring - PCS makes the easiest to install kit. I'd get an Eibach 1000lb spring, that you could get at www.ground-control.com
Sissy Bar - This will depend on what you like as far as style goes.
Quick Detachable Saddle Bags - don't know
Heal Pegs - Don't know what you mean
Exhaust (Black Coated) - There aren't many exhausts that come black. The only one I can think of is the Street Fighter pipe. Looks killer, and it gives good performance, too.
Saddle (Passenger and Driver) - I've got a Corbin, and it's a big improvement over stock, but I'm still going to get a Mustang. Unfortunately, they only make 'em for '02-03's. You may be stuck to the Corbin Dual Tour, Rumble, & the Hollywood & its matching Pillion.

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
lowering links Get a hold of RAM396.
He makes some adjustable links for a good price.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
First Thanks for all your Input, as you can imagine I have alot of research to do on this one. I sold a 05 GSXR 750 to buy this and I have very little experience with cruisers. Either I got to old or wise and wanted a ride that had allittle more class and comfort, though I will miss those 186 MPH sprints.

Second is there one site everyone likes where I can put in one large order?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts