RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new to me 2002 Hayabusa today. It has 6656 miles Devil twin exhaust, billet wheels,staibilizer,carbon fiber intacke scoops,custom seata,2 humps,undertail with custom light,integrated tail light,plus many other extras. I still have the warrior. No way I will get rid of it.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Wow... I'd be a little uneasy about riding around while flipping off everyone around me.

But besides that... I'm sure you'll have a blast on that thing. I've never ridden anything like that bike. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd have to go buy one.

Have lots of fun and be safe.

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I have known the bike since it was new. A friend of mine owned it and now wanted a new one. Just couldnt pass on the deal.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
fast bike.....still wins the quarter drag here in the uk [santa pod] side by side against the new v-max - busa timed 10.16 - 148mph and 0-60 2.89 and 0-100 5.17! the new v-max 10.70 - 137mph and 0-60 2.98 and 0-100 5.82 - that's pretty **** quick for a bike with no fairing!!!!...thought i always wanted to try the busa but now i'm on my warrior that'itch' has long gone -

there's a warrior 07 at dk motorcycles - zero miles - blue/black? - 24 months warraenty £6999!

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Nice bike...always nice to know the history of a used bike. Be careful on that thing.

Ok, I'll be the "gash" (or however you would classify this statement) Why does one go with that paint job. (I know, it wasn't your choice) But I just imagine that cute little boy in your avatar saying "What's that mean, Daddy"..."Oh that means F*CK the world, Son" Now, I know you probably wouldnever say that to your little boy (or maybe you would, I don't know) but it just kills me the degradation of your society. The best thing about having a bike to me is the big eyes I get when a kidlooks atthe bike, fascinated.....andyou know he's a future rider, cause he'll never forget how awesome they looked as a kid.....a healthy dose of F-U doesn't add to that picture in my mind./rant

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I do understand what you are saying Ken.My daughter is turning 2 soon and she stares at bikes already.Its only the rear hump that replaces the seat.I also have another hump that is all black to match the bike and the wifes rear seat.When my daughter(in the picture) asks I will just say he is saying it is the sign #1.I do like skulls.I have a skelleton in a coffin tattooed on my arm.My daughter will be riding when she is old enough. With all the a**holes out there in cars n trucks not paying attention to bikes I feel the same as whats painted on the bike.I had a freind hit turning into his driveway.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
+1 Ken. I was at the post office on the wifes bike yesterday and a little boy and his mom came out and he was VERY interested in looking the motorcycle over. Ussually I givea little wave or at least a smile and maybe a kind word so they won't grow up thinking all "bikers" are like the gruff stereotypesand to offset the commentssome moms undoubtedly make whenthey see the sportbikes andHA typeswhodo conform tothe stereotypes. Not that I'm saying a little paint puts you in that category obviously.

slngshott said:
With all the a**holes out there in cars n trucks not paying attention to bikes I feel the same as whats painted on the bike.

I don't see how that's going to make the roads any friendlier of a place for you, me,or anyrider though. Some drivers let their resentments and feelings toward motorcyclist affect the way they drive unfortunately (such as purposely blocking a bike they feel is going to fast or edging overtowards a bikebecause they know they can force them out of the way, etc) and telling them to f off preemptively could make them even more agressive in my opinion causing yet another senseless cycle "accident". Just an opinion...

But enough of your hump paint... That's a nice bike (obviously lol) and I hope you have a ton of fun and safe miles on it. I agree, that's excellent to get the entire life's story of a bike (car, boat, whatever) when buying used.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts