RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody...Pikes Peak Harley-Davidson off Nevada Ave. has just opened a new side of the store...Pikes Peak Motorsports offering a great selection of all kinds of bikes...Aprilias, Moto Guzzis, Hyosungs, Mv Agustas, and OCC Motorcycles (Orange County Choppers). They are having a Moto Guzzi event for all bike riders July 20th-21st and an Aprilia demo truck at the dealership on Saturday, July 28th. The Teresi Dyno Drag will also be there August 24th-26th...so come in and test your "torque"! Pikes Peak Motorsports is one of ONLY five authorized dealers in the world to sell the OCC Motorcycles! That's really cool!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Welcome Skater. Thanks for the valuable information on the new motorcycle store. WOW! OCC bikes huh? SUPER! Well, I've had enough SPAM for the day. I'm sure we'll see you here constantly!

·
Registered
747 Posts
some of these guys I think aren't even reading the post and just putting up their generic "welcome, do this, do that..." ... kinda funny to read... [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
WOWEEEEEE.
Aprilias, Moto Guzzis, Hyosungs, Mv Agustas, AND OCC MOTORCYCLES. You dont see that kind of collection at your average deallership. Please tell us more......

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sweet OCC, the heck with rebuilding the Warrior, I'll just get an OCC. They look to handle awesome, such aggressive sporty geometry, maybe they have a SPAM theme bike [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
803 Posts
quote:Originally posted by strife708

some of these guys I think aren't even reading the post and just putting up their generic "welcome, do this, do that..." ... kinda funny to read... [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

It's the inside inside joke.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts