RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys here is a new video of my custom brake reservoir bracket. Made by Barry Roes! (Idk if he's a member on here but he's in the fb group)

Enjoy like and subscribe!
https://youtu.be/kCb2a9Y0ekk

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Looks good but you should look into an after market billet anodized reservoir, it would set if off as more custom, Just my two seance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
What's up guys here is a new video of my custom brake reservoir bracket. Made by Barry Roes! (Idk if he's a member on here but he's in the fb group)

Enjoy like and subscribe!
Is there a way you can help me connect with Barry to get hold of a bracket?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
GD ain't been on the forums in a bit. He also mentioned that Barry was from the Facebook crowd so you will have a better chance of finding him there. Good luck

·
Registered
486 Posts
I messaged Barry awhile ago on Facebook to see if he still made those brackets. No response unfortunately.

Maybe someone else will make one eventually. I liked the simple close design.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
812 Posts
Okay a bit confused here, has GD bought another Warrior as I noticed that this was an old video😎😎🐝

·
Premium Member
3,902 Posts
Naw GD is all Indian. He just got a Rickey custom exhaust and is slapping his bike on the rollers to see what it lays down.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hmm. Why this bracket? Everything is attached with minimal modifications directly to the frame:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts