RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finially got my new single velocity stack installed. I had it chromed then powdercoated candyblue along with the two accent pieces.

I had a adapter piece made so i could adapt the stock snorkel to make it look functional. I alsoblacked out the end cap on my S* pipe because it was pitting and pealing.

Take a look and let me know what you think:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jabo said:
Looks good, but please tell me you have an air filter in there somewhere.
Thanks, I have chruchkey's V-Bak Installed, This is installed for looks and too hide the wires.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Sent you and e-mail to check on you a few min.'s ago Tim. Then I look and see your post I like it. Hate when peeps ask why it doesnt hook to anything, so you took care of that problem.

·
Registered
893 Posts
yes i do like the "faux" black plastic. i'm sure it does bring some air to the BAK, but it will stop the questions of "where's the air go?"

independent_lemming said:
Sent you and e-mail to check on you a few min.'s ago Tim. Then I look and see your post I like it. Hate when peeps ask why it doesnt hook to anything, so you took care of that problem.

·
Premium Member
8,918 Posts
Trick said:
yes i do like the "faux" black plastic. i'm sure it does bring some air to the BAK, but it will stop the questions of "where's the air go?"

independent_lemming said:
I left the snorkle on my Speed* air cleaner after removing the filter anddoingChurchkey's V-Bak for aesthetics only!

Tim .... that's a very nice addition to your bike

·
Registered
63 Posts
Bucky, you do beautiful work. I have been very impressed with all of the stuff you have made for your bike, and others on this 4m. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Great looking mod. Now just get a couple of tie wraps and hide the wiring hanging down below the stack. I really like the accent pieces, you do great work.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I will be in touch with you once I get my BAK and AIS done. I am trying to imagine that piece in a midnight theme. Thats a 1st class job.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
As always Tim, looks great. I really like the color of your bike. Nice touch on the velocity stack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts