RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious, but with the new format, maybe instead of having to find the classifieds through the forum you create a tab at the top of the page to go with the others(home, forums, chat...)
Seems that might get it noticed a little easier. Just my $.02

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
You can now click on some of the columns to sort on that colum. (Title, date, expires)

I also added a table of NEW and HOT Items as well as some formatting.

CarKnee

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
CarKnee: I'm trying to post an ad and it keep sending me the following "add price need a number" .It has a number in $ and still telling me the same. What I have to do?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
When you click on a category (such as Warrior Parts & Accessories), there is a heading titled 'Viewed', but the column just shows our member #. Is this supposed to be that way? Also, when putting in a price in, it wouldn't allow decimal and cents (.00); not that it really matters, just fyi.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The date now sorts in ascending order. Could you have it sort in descending order, and be able to keep it that way when you click to another page? That way you could look at the freshest ads first from the top of the page.

Thanx

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Where did that come from ??
I was just getting used to the old format, even though
i'm not SOLD on it. No pun intended

Kyle

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Still a big fan of the old system. I think it the old way things that were sold where deleted faster then here. And you learned more about the product in most cases. Seems that no one deletes there ads this way either.
I'll volunteer to help anyway I can.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
It would help if I understood how the ads are sorted. Now it seems as if there is no order at all. Every time you go to the page, there is something different at the top. New ads can be anywhere in the mix.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts