RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a new chromed Cobra with heatsheilds in July of 08 . I received the pipes a couple of months later minus the sheilds. I was told they would be sending the sheilds later . After another couple of months and some managment changes still no sheilds .Doug at Fuggin Fab said they would just make me new pipes with sheilds and for me to keep the old ones till they were ready to ship the new. Doug called today and said the new pipes were ready to ship and not to worry about sending the old ones back , just keep them for your trouble . So , if you are contemplating pipes from Fuggin , I strongly recomend them as thier customer service and Doug are one of the best. Thanks again Doug.

Bottom line is , I now have two sets of Fuggin Fab chrome Cobra two into one propipes. Oh yeah.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
messx03 said:
I ordered a new chromed Cobra with heatsheilds in July of 08 . I received the pipes a couple of months later minus the sheilds. I was told they would be sending the sheilds later . After another couple of months and some managment changes still no sheilds .Doug at Fuggin Fab said they would just make me new pipes with sheilds and for me to keep the old ones till they were ready to ship the new. Doug called today and said the new pipes were ready to ship and not to worry about sending the old ones back , just keep them for your trouble . So , if you are contemplating pipes from Fuggin , I strongly recomend them as thier customer service and Doug are one of the best. Thanks again Doug.

Bottom line is , I now have two sets of Fuggin Fab chrome Cobra two into one propipes. Oh yeah.

That's good news and I'm relieved to hear that the multitude of
problems they initially had have been worked out. I am still
contemplating ordering the Cobra or Viper for my ride...after all, you
can NEVER have too many exhausts to play with!!Dan

·
Registered
562 Posts
I've also had some problems with Wicked Bros... my cobra's came with three diferent tones of black and the heat shields were terrible...

They sent me a set of S-14's back in August. Awesome finish and crafting but but they never fit on my bike. I guess if I had extended pegs it wouldn't have been a problem.

Last month started talking with Doug (new owner/manager from what I understand) and sent my old Cobra's back 10 days ago. Great guy to work with and seems like he;s taking care of the whole situation. Can't wait to get my pipes!!!

If you want to do business with them, talk to Doug. Great guy to do business with.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Dan, how are you?

Last time we spoke you were still debating getting the Cobra's...

Go for it! They ARE awesome.

Messx03... those lok like Pro Pipes on your bike, not Cobra's... what about some pics?

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guido said:
Hey Dan, how are you?

Last time we spoke you were still debating getting the Cobra's...

Go for it! They ARE awesome.

Messx03... those lok like Pro Pipes on your bike, not Cobra's... what about some pics?

Yeah , I've been waiting on the new Cobra's before I get new pics. But you'll have new pics next weekend my friend

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Frank, I'm doing good thanks..I hope you had a goood Christmas and new Year.

I tried several times to reach you, through the forum here and the e-mail address I had for you, but never received any replies at all...I thought you'd vanished or something!

I ended up getting the Holeshot system from Dale Walker and was able to use it for about 2 weeks before the bike had to be put away for the winter...UPS dropped the ball on handling the package there. It took almost 5 weeks to get the pipes from Dale, when they were only supposed to take 7 days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts