RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JREMACLE1 is in the custom exhaust business now. Thought I would post a few pics from his first set. The bike sounds sweet, I can't wait to get my tune done and get everything running right.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I like the style. I do not like the wraped look. I hink they would be hot in a chrome or powercoated.

Exhaust should not need to be baffled.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Mr Noize II said:
I like the style. I do not like the wraped look. I hink they would be hot in a chrome or powercoated.

Exhaust should not need to be baffled.
That depends on where you live.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm, looking at the thread now, looks like photbucket cut a little of the pics off...sorry about that.

Thanks for the words. I don't have to worry about baffles as I am living temporarly in San Angelo, Texas. I don't think there is a place that cares less about the noise of a nice motor.

I didn't think that chrome would go well with the paint/power coat look of my bike. I am actually going to get into blacking out more stuff when I get a chance.

The sound is great! I do have to start it on a dirt driveway. I have the bike in storage now, and the drive is mostly dirt. The dirt out here is very dusty too, so it goes everywhere. It sounds much cleaner than it did with the Propipe, much louder when I am full throttle (to be exected).

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
What did you say? Huh? Could you speak a little louder please? Can't hear a bloody thingsince me pipes blew out me ear drums. Dang your ears are going to ring for days, after a long road trip.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dice said:
What did you say? Huh? Could you speak a little louder please? Can't hear a bloody thingsince me pipes blew out me ear drums. Dang your ears are going to ring for days, after a long road trip.
ER6 Isolators, the best earphones I have found yet!

slngshott said:
Nice looking pipes.I would like to see them without the wrap.
Was a good weld, but I didn't bother grinding it down because it was necessory.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
lowriderdog37 said:
ER6 Isolators, the best earphones I have found yet.
Do you pass them out to everyone as you drive down the street?
Of course you know I'm just kidding with you. I had loud pipes in the past and loved the sound, but now I hate it because of the ringing ears. I played in rock groups for over 30 years and didn't do near the damage to my hearing that I did in the last few years.

Also, I envy you getting to live in San Angelo. I've only been there once but I loved it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just dont go eat at Mejor Que Nada. It was the only place open that night we went through there and we where starving. The food sucked but hey...It was better than nothing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts