RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
****. can't edit original post for some reason to add a word I inadvertantly omitted or add this pic.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
madav8tr said:
New Ducati on the scene it seems. I don't know whether to classify it as "new" or not since Ducati already has the Monster series but the "Streetfighter" sure is interesting.
.... Yes it is, especially from thisview. Single sided swing arm, dual wrapped mufflers and the front rotors areenormous .... they mustuse a right angle valve stem to add air .... very nice bike!

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
madav8tr said:
New Ducati on the scene it seems. I don't whether to classify it as "new" or not since Ducati already has the Monster series but the "Streetfighter" sure is interesting.

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/03november08_newducs_milan.htm
The pinnacle of two-wheeled achievment...I've always wanted to have one, but with the size of my feet and legs, it'd be quite uncomfortable for me...size 14's and 21 inch calves just don't allow for comfortable sitting...not to mention the lack of confident control of the machine.
Bummer.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Really like the Monsters and Ducati's in general, but this has what appear to be HUGE mirrors, and does strike a close resemblance to the b-king. Pretty fugly (which is generally blasphemy when directed towards a ducati) but this thing ain't doing it for me. There is a reason they put farings on sportbikes

·
Registered
665 Posts
if I can ever afford an mv...

...price point on the duc's isn't so bad right now, though. At least compared to american made. If I'm spending nearly 20k I'm buyin Italian

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
A little article I lifted on the new Duc 1198 S, yep you read right I said 1198.

Ducati 1198 S

1 - 20 of 28 Posts