RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New England Ride Sat Sept 20 The Weather is going to be Beautiful..We will be riding through Lake Placid & to the top of White Face Mtn..I Think we you can see all the way to Montreal If it's clear enough and it will be..With or with out you we will ride So it's your choice....Talk about it or Do it....

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
....and yet another ride I wont be on .....[:'(] This has been a suck ride year for me. But I have high hopes for next year! I have a nice little to do list before spring. I was hoping to use a friends bike and come out and play at some point but I just havent had the time. Have fun guys.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Damian said:
....and yet another ride I wont be on .....[:'(] This has been a suck ride year for me. But I have high hopes for next year! I have a nice little to do list before spring. I was hoping to use a friends bike and come out and play at some point but I just havent had the time. Have fun guys.

I feel your pain bro
Only one thing left to do

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
[:'(]

Ten said:
Damian said:

I feel your pain bro
Only one thing left to do

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Cant make this one guys . 3 days ago I took a rock to the right side of my face at about 6,000 miles per hour. It severly bruised my jaw and broke off a wisdom tooth. I had minor surgery today to remove bone fragments that were driven into the nerves surounding my jaw . Needless to say im in a assload of pain right now but the pain killers are starting to kick in
. Im hoping to get together with everyone again at least 1 more time this year soon

Have a great ride

See ya

·
Registered
208 Posts
ekmaint said:
Cant make this one guys . 3 days ago I took a rock to the right side of my face at about 6,000 miles per hour. It severly bruised my jaw and broke off a wisdom tooth. I had minor surgery today to remove bone fragments that were driven into the nerves surounding my jaw . Needless to say im in a assload of pain right now but the pain killers are starting to kick in
. Im hoping to get together with everyone again at least 1 more time this year soon

Have a great ride

See ya

Sorry to hear that, hope every thing heals up for you... What happend one of your mowers shoot a rock out?

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Ten said:
ekmaint said:

Have a great ride

See ya

Sorry to hear that, hope every thing heals up for you... What happend one of your mowers shoot a rock out?

Yup, kicked a rock out ,bounced off a tree and bullseye, right in the face
I know better than to discharge toward a tree but I must have had a brain fart.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
ekmaint said:

Have a great ride

See ya
Its ok to tell us you pissed off the wife and she whacked your ass......

BTW, I have not had a weekend off since the Rumble.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
EK, sorry to here about your face, have a couple
with the pain killers and all will be OK

DarkStar said:
Its ok to tell us you pissed off the wife and she whacked your ass......

I think I beleive Eds version of what happened.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just Made it back guys.....Great Day for a ride...319 miles today and yes the leaves are starting to turn gay I mean come out of the closet up there!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
UpstateBob said:
Just Made it back guys.....Great Day for a ride...319 miles today and yes the leaves are starting to turn gay I mean come out of the closet up there!!!
LOL!

So Ek, you gonna start wearing a fullface when you mow or what? That sucks, hope you heal up quick. That musta been a big rock to do that much damage!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
UpstateBob said:

I made a run thru the Kang on Sunday with a few friends from Maine. I did 317 miles round trip. Leaves were just starting to change a bit. I hope to get over there again before the seasons over.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts