RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
It can come from wherever, doesn't mean I want them on my Harley. Especially when you tell me all parts are from us. No where on the pipes I received from him does it say Ricky Graffeo. It just says China all over it!!!
For what bike? That's a strange fitting. That second picture looks like an industrial plumbing connector between a tank and an applicator head. Something about your pics is strange. Somebody send those pics to graffeo asking if those are Motorcycle exhaust parts they sold. You might have ordered from some source other than direct from graffeo? Did you buy off fleabay?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got them straight from him. I even talked to him 2 or three times about what's taking so long. Didn't know it at the time he was waiting for ship to sail in from China. I returned the pipes back to him in Texas.

·
Premium Member
'05 Midnight
2,312 Posts
Do you want to see more photos? This guy is a scam artist!!! Tell the world!!!
I for one would love to see the full exhaust you’re posting pics from. I’d also love to see a pic of the bike you’re mounting these on.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I havent been on the site or really active with anything but riding but is anyone making a 2 into 1 exhaust besides the v&h pro pipe?
after six exhaust systems I realized that nobody makes what I wanted, a upswept 2 to one, the muzzy wasn't bad bad, but when I went to 110 it was too restrictive. I took the header pipes from a cobra swept system, bought a Strat vance and Hines 2 to one and cut the welds at the collector and the pipe slide right on cobra headers, all I had to do was make a read support. I pulled the baffle out and machined a reverse cone tip for it. the Strat collector is much larger than the warrior v&h. the music this set up makes is glorious . when you back down it wails, and really talks doo doo starting at seventy or so.

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
@Jray Koon

Thanks. We will all keep an eye out. I'm curious why you are posting here, and not on a Harley website? Nobody here has yet had the trouble, so we appreciate the heads-up, but still wondering why.

Also, and this is very odd, why would he stamp that other manufacturer on his pipes (who BTW does not make exhausts they make industrial plumbing as I suspected earlier). Is he buying salvage stainless from China to build his Harley pipes? That seems very odd. I could see that happening in knock-off pipes from China. And the company name was stamped after bending,, so that indicates something too. Your accusation is alarming for sure.

Some here will call him to check it out.

Where are you located?

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The reason am posting here is he sells to you guys too. Don't worry you are the first people I have told. I will be at the Harley Davidson forms too. I don't want other people to go through what I went through. I found out what you did on the internet is it's some pipe company in china industrial. I don't like getting burned by people like this. All I wanted is what I was promised and that's what I got. This is the last thing I wanted to do today. It's time I will never get back. The guys a joke!

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,836 Posts
Thanks for the info. Please pause yourself here while it's checked out. We don't want you to appear like a hatchet when you are here trying to help us. We believe in fairness to both sides so it'll get looked into. I'm anxious to see pics of your bike though! Where are you located?

A question for our Moderators, Administrators, Established Members: Can one of our senior members contact Graffeo and get the following link to this thread to them (so they can add their side)?

We do want to keep members informed. The link goes to the first post in this thread mentioning the trouble:

Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Am sure he will say he not doing it. But I have the proof. My eyes and hands saw it. Like you said he's buying scrap metal then putting it together. That's why he's always late with people's pipes because he is waiting for ship to come in with pipes. Just by chance before this I ordered some floor mats and I didn't realize they were coming from China and it took almost the same amount of time. Go figure..... Funny guy Ricky!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whatever you need I will do. And I will take picture of my bike. I just hope I get my money back. Am in Nuevo, Ca.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts