RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied this from the old post that Carknee started for requests in the old forum.

If you have an idea which you think will improve these forums or any part of this web site, please post it here.

Also,
I can not guarrantee any features you request will make it in or when,
but where possible, we will try our best given our time commitments.

Please do not post a reply if it does not contain a request

Thanks,
CarKnee

·
Registered
416 Posts
The gallery search feature, with more useful options than the previous site and the search feature like on the previous site.

Please.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Well cause you ask...

The ything almost everyone is missing is the way the old site handeled the "active topics"

Whe know we can work with the things i have not read linkie on the home page but that is asstable as my grandfather dancing the hucklebuck

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Stevo said:
What i also miss is a direct link in the profile section of a poster to go directly to his or her gallery

There is a link in people's profile to their gallery. It's right under "send PM" and "send email" in the options section of their profile. Even without going to their profile you can go directly to their gallery from a post if you want by selecting "view gallery" when you click contact member at the top of their post.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I just noticed that the name under a topic (the originator), has their log-in name used but in the replys - their "custom" name is used. Shouldn't it be the same name referenced in both?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
i really miss the newest "warrior-modifications" at the home page.
was my favourite feature wth the old website

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Please bring back the "items on Ebay" link in the pulldown classifieds menu heading. That new set-up is annoying and tedious....teensy-weensy little pics that are very hard to see.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Things I would like to see:

1. Gallery Search......Again, this feature is really usefull to find mods installed on bikes.

2. Local picture upload into Posts (as part of your disk quota would be fine)

3. When using the "Content Selector" button on a post, then selecting the Photos Tab..... the system resources get overloaded....last time i tried it went up to 300mb of ram use!!! (must be bugged).... and the list of gallery photos dirs that results hereis not in order...

4. When a new user joins the forum, the "Welcome Mat" is now burried down in the list of topics making this area not as used as before.

5.The list of Search commands that are available for use like.... Tile:"something here"... to search on title only, or exact:"someting here"... to search for a phrase, there's got to be more commands???

6. A notification of unread PM's received......

I think I'll stop here for now......

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
How about a chat room?

Some of the forums I frequent have a chat room. It's nice to be able to chat with guys on the forum without having to type a response in a thread and then keep checking to see if they've replied.

I know we have icons for our personal IM's but not all guys use the same messenger service. Would be great to have one on here that we could all use.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
The galleries and PMs need to have the features returned that were available on the old site. How about going to the start of the thread rather than the end.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
+1 for chat feature...getting information faster and being able to deal one on one with the other members would be a definite plus!!!
jdpark said:
How about a chat room?

Some of the forums I frequent have a chat room. It's nice to be able to chat with guys on the forum without having to type a response in a thread and then keep checking to see if they've replied.

I know we have icons for our personal IM's but not all guys use the same messenger service. Would be great to have one on here that we could all use.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.