RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
What about a filter that each member could set so we could have a filter to select what content we would want displayed in the Atcive/Recent Posts.

So, for example if I didn't want "All Goes" I just wouldn't select it and they wouldn't be displayed in the main/Home page...

Just an idea to make this great forum a little better...

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Guido said:
What about a filter that each member could set so we could have a filter to select what content we would want displayed in the Atcive/Recent Posts.

So, for example if I didn't want "All Goes" I just wouldn't select it and they wouldn't be displayed in the main/Home page...

Just an idea to make this great forum a little better...

Keep up the good work :)

Thanks

That's a good suggestion and would be nice if it could be pulled off somehow. That way the regional and local threads won't also be seen by everyone else.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Is there a way for a real time chat engine? Would be nice to log on and chat with you guys to some extent. PM is nice, real time chat would rock! Sorry if this has been addressed. I tried to search for it, I really did! LOL. Ruckus

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Ruckus said:
Is there a way for a real time chat engine? Would be nice to log on and chat with you guys to some extent. PM is nice, real time chat would rock! Sorry if this has been addressed. I tried to search for it, I really did! LOL. Ruckus

+1...That would be kewl. Def come in handy!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
CruiseMissile said:

I would like to be able to post pix without having to go to a host site. I really miss that old school feature.

Thanks.[*]
Ditto to what Randy said.
Plus
This is not a feature but is it possible to add a couple more Moderators?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
independent_lemming said:
Ditto to what Randy said. Plus This is not a feature but is it possible to add a couple more Moderators?

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might takea while longerto actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays. I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Marco Polo said:
Ditto to what Randy said. Plus This is not a feature but is it possible to add a couple more Moderators?

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might takea while longerto actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays. I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

The thrill is gone but we had some **** good times. I'm thankfull for the early days of excitement and mod sharing. I got to meet some exceptional peeps. And even get to call some of them friends.

I'll prolly always be around here but it aint what it used to be. This is and always will be a great communitiy.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
CruiseMissile said:
Marco Polo said:

The thrill is gone but we had some **** good times. I'm thankfull for the early days of excitement and mod sharing. I got to meet some exceptional peeps. And even get to call some of them friends.

I'll prolly always be around here but it aint what it used to be. This is and always will be a great communitiy.

I hear you my friends and too all the many folks who miss the old site. I am not a fan of this new format. Call me computer illiterate, but why change the many reasons this forum succeeded in the first place. This new forum is very difficult to Moderate and maintain. It has lost its personality. Kind of got generic. It is not about adding more Moderator's its as simple as going back to the way it was...I plan on heading back over to The Delphi Forums where it all began.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
DarkStar said:
CruiseMissile said:
Marco Polo said:

I hear you my friends and too all the many folks who miss the old site. I am not a fan of this new format. Call me computer illiterate, but why change the many reasons this forum succeeded in the first place. This new forum is very difficult to Moderate and maintain. It has lost its personality. Kind of got generic. It is not about adding more Moderator's its as simple as going back to the way it was...I plan on heading back over to The Delphi Forums where it all began.
Ed I hope that my comment was not taken the wrong way. I wouldnt wish ill to you or Steve and JP(well maybe JP but he would enjoy it and give it back two fold,lol j/k he knows I like him). If I had a problem with any of you I would talk to you direct. I was more meaning it seems to have become an overwhelming task to handle all that goes on now. You explained it well and I understand your "pain". I do miss the old format, I was a wiz with it but still struggle to find things at times and miss alot of posts till it come around again in its current state. I wasnt to good on the Delphi either but thats me.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
DarkStar said:
CruiseMissile said:
Marco Polo said:

JP mentioned about a month or so ago that this was in the works but it might take a while longer to actually happen based on the 2 week to a month PM response time I and others have seen from Carknee nowadays.  I don't think the forum is much of a focus anymore for him and with the moderators showing increasingly less interest it seems we should almost be thankful it's still up at all now.

Ed I hope that my comment was not taken the wrong way. I wouldnt wish ill to you or Steve and JP(well maybe JP but he would enjoy it and give it back two fold,lol j/k he knows I like him). If I had a problem with any of you I would talk to you direct. I was more meaning it seems to have become an overwhelming task to handle all that goes on now. You explained it well and I understand your "pain". I do miss the old format, I was a wiz with it but still struggle to find things at times and miss alot of posts till it come around again in its current state. I wasnt to good on the Delphi either but thats me.
No, no. It was not taken the wrong way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
How about a "Not-so-Great Members List (Post bad dealings here)" sticky to accompany the "Great Members List (Post good dealings here)" in the Vendor Rating section of the Classifieds? Of course there should be some ground rules for it, like keeping it to just the facts and not venting too much (which I found out will get a post deleted no matter where its posted). Of course it would have to be moderated, but so does every other section.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Arizona Warrior said:
The last activity was the Summer of 2007 http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52293.aspx
Well I suppose that is a good thing! Unfortunately I am about to bring it to the top of the list...

Arizona Warrior said:
http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/52293.aspxThese things don't show up unless you select 'show all' instead of 'show only last 6 months'. For that forum, you go here: http://rswarrior.com/forums/30.aspxthen scroll to the bottom of the page and click on MORE OPTIONS.
That's good info to have, I learn something every time I get on here. This forum is in a different format than any other I am part of, so it's gonna take some getting used to. Thank you A.W.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
trmudford said:
How about a "Not-so-Great Members List (Post bad dealings here)" sticky to accompany the "Great Members List (Post good dealings here)" in the Vendor Rating section of the Classifieds? Of course there should be some ground rules for it, like keeping it to just the facts and not venting too much (which I found out will get a post deleted no matter where its posted). Of course it would have to be moderated, but so does every other section.

We have a Deadbeat Memebers topic already started.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.