RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
maybe that's not fair to say it sucks, maybe everyone else is loving it. I dislike it and find that im getting on less than I used to and when I do get on I stay for a shorter period of time. it seems like all of the new posts don't stick out anymore. I used to just look down the list of active threads to see what interested me. now im not seeing my list anymore. I can scroll down to "trending posts" but there are only two or three at a time showing. it doesn't have the feeling of home like it has for the last 10 years ive been a member.

·
Registered
595 Posts
These days you click the NEW button for the last posts like the former active topics list..
What i find annoying is that it won't properly refresh... you have t click NEW again.. where before i'd just refresh the page when i wanted a look..

·
Premium Member
7,724 Posts
I was not a big fan at the start as they say it is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Still prefer the old format but am getting around the new format a little better than before. We can not go back to the old so I guess we have to get used to the new.

·
Premium Member
3,373 Posts
I also hate clicking onto my account to see if I have a PM. I wish it would auto-prompt it to appear and let me know I have a PM cause I always have a red dot there but that also means I have new action on threads I am participating on. Give Private Messages more importance.

·
Registered
13,089 Posts
I also hate clicking onto my account to see if I have a PM. I wish it would auto-prompt it to appear and let me know I have a PM cause I always have a red dot there but that also means I have new action on threads I am participating on. Give Private Messages more importance.
if you look to the top right you’ll see your avatar. If it has a little red dot on it, then you have a message.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
maybe I need to because im not loving it. church is right though. we cant go back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts