RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
28,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Notice the new 'Tech Tips' sub-forum inside the 'Warrior Technical' forum!

There's also a new FAQ image file in the '2012 FAQ's' inside 'The Welcome Mat' forum. Its intended to help answer questions about how to name (or re-name) your own 'Album' with your forum name so other members can actualy find your Albums when using the 'Photo Gallery' link on the menu bar or when surfing the 'Member List'. Here's that image for convenience (more info in the FAQ page):

·
Administrator
28,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Start over, first delete the new album you just started that is empty. Then start a new one by going to your Profile and look below your Album area, click on SHOW ALL ALBUMS, then click ADD NEW. Give it a title. Then, look up and it should say 'add new pics'.

so how do I get a new photo album to take images???

set up a second after reading the rename your album piece & i get n/a,
This album does not have any pictures.​

wth?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Start over, first delete the new album you just started that is empty. Then start a new one by going to your Profile and look below your Album area, click on SHOW ALL ALBUMS, then click ADD NEW. Give it a title. Then, look up and it should say 'add new pics'.

Did it again per your instructions, same result.

Does not say add new pics???

Does something else need to be enabled to allow like when I was a newb?

·
Administrator
28,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Okay I'll get help headed your way in case its a glitch. Please send me a PM one week from today if the problem is not fixed by then. I'll try to track progress in the meantime.

Did it again per your instructions, same result.

Does not say add new pics???

Does something else need to be enabled to allow like when I was a newb?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts