RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm sure Sean is already working on this but just in case he's busy I thought of posting up a thread on possible pics for the artwork.

First, maybe he can use the pics off the Yamaha site, unless they are copyrighted in that case maybe permission could be had?

These are the only ones posted now in the Yami site for (2009).

I know a red bike would be better for the contrast (like he hast it now), but I guess there are no red bikes in 2009... but still an easy fix in PhotoSHop... (well maybe not that easy, just time consuming)

I found No pics for a bike on the same angle as the bike on the right side of the top banner.

For the Right hand side transparent pic this could be used...

As someone else mentioned, maybe a contest for a member's bike?

If this thread is out of line, feel free to delete.:eek:

·
Premium Member
3,725 Posts
I like the idea of the bikes being bog standard.
One colored and one midnight.
Not any particular member's bike.
Just as Yamaha made them.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
I like the idea of the bikes being bog standard.
One colored and one midnight.
Not any particular member's bike.
Just as Yamaha made them.
I second this idea. Main bike top left of header be colored, and far right be a Midnight. Just as it is now, just with Warriors. And use pre-2008 bikes with the Warrior tank badges instead of Star decals as stated by bruce59

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I like the contest idea. I would much rather see a custom than a boring ole stock model. Maybe a revolving format so that every time you open a new page a new bike comes up....

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Wow, been checking out the new layout now for just about an hour and the amount of spam on this layout is pretty scary:(

Sorry didnt want to jack your thread SiRaDuDe but just had to vent
As posted by Admin in "Lots of spam" post, just click on exclaimation point to report posts as spam.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I like the idea of member bikes. Over time I'm sure a script could be implemented that would query random banners with different bikes.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Just checked on after a time away. All new again. Wow, no pic of a Warrior on the home page of RSWarrior. Sad day. Maybe they just need a picture of a decent Harley. (That ought to generate some action)

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I like the idea of the pics being of stock bikes. I'd just like to see one of them be an 02 or 03.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Just checked on after a time away. All new again. Wow, no pic of a Warrior on the home page of RSWarrior. Sad day. Maybe they just need a picture of a decent Harley. (That ought to generate some action)
Now if we only could find a decent Harley...yeah, drawing a blank. :D

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I think the Warrior is a really fine looking machine, bone stock and ultra-modified. For me, it captures the perfect balance between bad ass, pretty, and practical. And then you ride it, and that perfect balance continues.

Anyway, I can't wait to see pics of Warriors all over this site, stock or modified.

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
Best of both worlds..one pic of a stock bike (which can only be seen at a dealer or within first week of ownership) and one of a members bike completely tricked out..i could name a few... or maybe just a panoramic shot of a group of warriors which a lot of us have that goes from transparent to solid.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.