RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
I like the idea of the pics being of stock bikes. I'd just like to see one of them be an 02 or 03.

Old man's got a point, show one that started it all! Thanks for reminding me about the **** Star badge, now Im gonna have to paint the whole bike!:D

·
Registered
571 Posts
re: Banner Bike

the top left looks perfect the other corner could posibly have contuous slide show from our very own all albums this way everyones ride would eventually get its turn on front page that would be cool...... FYI by the way there is really only one color baby. BLACK.Ohhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaaa...

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
the top left looks perfect the other corner could posibly have contuous slide show from our very own all albums this way everyones ride would eventually get its turn on front page that would be cool...... FYI by the way there is really only one color baby. BLACK.Ohhhhhhhhh Yaaaaaaaa...
FYI the midnight was an after-thought, which isn't a colour. :p:p:p

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Chrome and colors are for girls...:p

****, I love the color black so much I even somehow managed to get my totally blonde girlfriend to dye her hair black with random blonde streaks in it;). F'in hot I tell you!!

Midnights are faster from the factory anyway:eek:... j/k ... but seriously ask anyone that owns one they'll tell ya!! lol

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Ahhhhhhh a scott from across the pond wellcome. FYI a few yellow bars only highlites the bikes true color black lol. by the way sweeeeet looking paint nice ride.
Thanks Midnight Ray, :cool: Old style Yamaha colours.

Chrome and colors are for girls...:p

****, I love the color black so much I even somehow managed to get my totally blonde girlfriend to dye her hair black with random blonde streaks in it;). F'in hot I tell you!!

Midnights are faster from the factory anyway:eek:... j/k ... but seriously ask anyone that owns one they'll tell ya!! lol
Haha, I too love the look of all black Warriors, especially with black chrome parts.
Yamaha UK decided in 2003 not to import anymore Warriors, so we missed out on the midnights, or I probably would have had one. The reason mine looks like a circus, Lol, is it's a good and cheap way of advertising what I do, unfortunately, black on it's own wouldn't be enough.
I don't know about you guys, but black is a pig to keep looking deep and shiny. :(
I'm liking the banner the more often I see it, well done to the admin crew. :)
Gav.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
ya black is hard to keep clean but when it is clean and freshly waxed it looks ohhhhhhhh so hot and i guess now that yamaha is no longer making the warrior we will all soon be old style yamaha riders ok with me ....

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.