RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my first bike which is a 2005 Midnight Warrior. So far I love it just need to take it in and get the recalls done since the previous owner did not.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Congrats!

I know I should say something along the lines of: "What?? A Warrior?? As a FIRST Bike?!?!", but the truth of the matter is that it's a very docile bike and not scary as long as you realize that it's got gobs of torque and don't go ape$hit with the throttle right off the bat.

Otherwise, have fun and good luck with the recalls!

·
Registered
245 Posts
it's my first bike too. Everybody told me to stay away, but i didn't want to spend money on a bike i did not want. Only thing i would recommend is respect it's power and try not to show off too much until you are 120% confident.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have ridden a couple of friends bikes so its not the first bike I've ridden, but I am still a beginner. I was a little nervous getting a large bike for my first but so far haven't had any issues with it. I am taking it easy and only riding in areas that have very little traffic.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Welcome bro, i got my 05 black cherry warrior a couple of months back, and LOVE it to death! You'll be thinking of mods pretty quick though, everyone does....

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
welcome neighbor, i plan on parking my a$$ inmy boat at the end of the runway riverside at the air show this year, maybe i'll catch up with you at buffalos cafe bike night on wednesdays

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
My Warrior was my first bike. Little different than my dad's ol' 700 Shadow. I bought it before I rode it. I think it was about 5 degrees when I picked it up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts