RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for quite some time and I finally did it. After shopping around for a few months, I bought a '06 Midnight Warrior. I think I got a pretty good deal for this area... I could have had a better deal at the "crazy" place, but their reputation is less then stellar. I'm happy with the deal. I pick it up on Monday.

Thanks to this forum, I just dropped an additional $1000 in much needed accessories... Fender Elim, Yamaha T-Bars, Yamaha Stiletto seat, Samson Street Sweepers, a PCIII, and iso grips. Next week will be busy! After I get a feel for the bike and I get the other mods done, then it's the diy BAK and AIS blockoff. I'm still undecided what I want to do with the right side.

Anyway, I'm coming off a YZF600r that I've toured most of the northeast on... this is my first cruiser.

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. You will not be disappointed.

The street sweepers will be a little loud but they look kewl.

I grew up on Long Island a hundred years ago (Levittown), I'm in California now, we have great twisty bits around here for this bike.

Take a look at the flip and grind mod (you can find it on this 4m). I did it to mine and it is awesome.

Again, welcome and enjoy the stump puller.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Chris, welcome to the forum. There are a several of us from LI,Queens,NJ,& CT and we set up
trips on occasion. Just keep an eye open in the mid-atlantic forum if you want to join us.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by vector18

There are a several of us from LI,Queens,NJ,& CT and we set up
trips on occasion.

Sounds good. I can't wait to pick the bike up on Monday!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by lichris

quote:Originally posted by vector18

There are a several of us from LI,Queens,NJ,& CT and we set up
trips on occasion.

Sounds good. I can't wait to pick the bike up on Monday!

Do it NOW!!! The weather is toooooooo good!

PS: Welcome and Congrats.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Chris, where are you on the Island?? I'm in Huntington. OH!! Welcome to the 4M and be safe out there. If you ever need any help, just PM me and I'll get my phone number to you! be safe!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts