RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to voice my opinion on the new gallery format. It takes entirely too long to download. I think the old way was better, when I could look at one page and see all the recent posts quickly and easily.[xx(]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Ya spend your weekend trying to do something good for the site and this is what I get!

*Joking*

OK,
You can still use the text version (Click Here).

CarKnee

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
i would have to say i like the old way better also, just because of the simplicity of it. it is easier to find all of the updated ones. don't get me wrong though carknee, it is still cool, just needs som fine tuning..

·
Registered
756 Posts
Mark-IXX...

DITTO!

The new one is nice...but it sure slows me down. And this whole site has been very slow lately for me anyway.

NOT complaining...just giving my opinion!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
234 Posts
This is a GREAT site, but , I liked the old Gallery format better. I will probably stick around, I can deal with it. Great job CARKNEE!!!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Guys & Gals...
Both formats are still there. So everyone should be appeased (spell?).

I will work on it a bit more tomorrow and see how ya all feel!

The network the server goes thorugh has been having probems since the begining of September.... This will slow certain people down, while others will be fine.

When it is all resolved I will see how the load time is for everyone with dial-up.

CHEERS
CarKnee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts