RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going guys.

My name is Dom, I'm from Albuquerque NM. I dont currently have a warrior, but hopefully i will be getting one at the end of January.
I'm extremely interesed in Fitting a 260-280 tire on it, exhaust, double T fatbars, and perhaps changing out the rear fender.

Thanks guys!

My current vehicles;
2002 Trans Am H/C Full bolt ons 449/400 HP/TQ
2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000. Twinbros exhaust KN filter.
2003 Malipoo- the beater

·
Registered
753 Posts
welcome to the 4m, hope to see you around town, sound likes a good start for when you get it

·
Administrator
29,660 Posts
Welcome Dom, you ABQ guys should put together a group ride to Santa Fe, with a tramway stop along the way, then post all the pics. I've ridden that area including 25 on down south and its an amazing area. Post pics when you can.

domexitium said:
Hows it going guys. My name is Dom, I'm from Albuquerque NM. I dont currently have a warrior, but hopefully i will be getting one at the end of January. I'm extremely interesed in Fitting a 260-280 tire on it, exhaust, double T fatbars, and perhaps changing out the rear fender. Thanks guys! My current vehicles; 2002 Trans Am H/C Full bolt ons 449/400 HP/TQ 2005 Suzuki GSX-R 1000. Twinbros exhaust KN filter. 2003 Malipoo- the beater

1 - 6 of 6 Posts