RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. My name is Dan and Im 20 from Buffalo NY. I just traded in my 06 ZX6R for an 03 Warrior and Im prety excited about it. Ive been looking around the site and its really cool how there is so much information abouit the bike and all the aftermarket parts that are available for it, not to mention all the help. I dont really know much about the bike, or cruisers in general, so all the help about them is great. Thanks Guys! Heres a Pic of my Warrior...

http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture288sd2.jpg]

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You did a wise choice by choosing the Warrior for a cruiser you won't be disappointed [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]. Looks like it has Samson pipes. Any other modifications that you know about? Don't worry you'll know your Warrior in no time when you start to do some mods. There's nothing like doing it yourself and learning about your bike and the satisfaction that comes with it. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
525 Posts
awesome bike! I'm 22 and new nothing about my warrior or motorcycles in general when I bought it. now here I am doing the work and mods on it myself learning as much as I can. This website is the most valuable tool I have though. People here can help you with ANYTHING.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome!! Let the mods begin!! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Grew up around 90 miles east of Buffalo. I do miss riding snow mobiles but not the cold.
Rode the bike to work Monday and Tuesday man you got to like Texas!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the forum bro! I went from a Yammie R6 to the Warrior and the continued excitement has only grown and intensified since! I LOVE my bike! With this forum and your new bike...I hope you got a good job, or atleast some extra cash to play with here and there! Congrats bro!

P.S. Don't be afraid to jump in with both feet, there's soo much you can do yourself with the help of this place, huge confidence builder!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks a lot guys, I plan on doing some mods to my bike, but the money situation is pretty tight seeing as though Im still in college and all, haha. I picked the bike up for 7500 so it was a pretty good deal. Oh well, tax returns are coming soon and that only means one thing... Mods! And hopefully ill be able to save some money on install if I can do them myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some quick and easy mods Id like to do are to get some drag bars, lower it, and eventually paint it all black, so I can make the chrome shine. I think the silver dulls the shiny chrome out a little bit, but all in time!!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Dan,

Welcome to the forums! You'll find that there are a lot of sport bikers here, as well. And many of us are ex-sport bikers that were looking for something different, but still wanted that performance and handling of a sport bike, but in cruiser form.

Good luck with your new ride!

Mark aka Mad Man

1 - 20 of 37 Posts