RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have owned a warrior for a year now and have done some of the many mods i want to do. hopefully i will learn more here than i can from a catalog!
i have heard many good things about this forum and hope to find all them true.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
quote:Originally posted by YFM700R

i have owned a warrior for a year now and have done some of the many mods i want to do. hopefully i will learn more here than i can from a catalog!

YFM700R,

It's ALL lies...I tell ya...LIES!! Believe anything to see or hear here![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Welcome to the best [email protected] forum on the World Wide Web!

If you can't learn about the Warrior here then there is NO hope for you.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Trust me when I say you'll find more info on the Warrior here then in the Yamaha Engineering Dept. We even have TOP SECRET stuff here...Well...Ok...It's NOT top secret anymore...

Glad to see you here!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

quote:Originally posted by YFM700R

YFM700R,

It's ALL lies...I tell ya...LIES!! Believe anything to see or hear here![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Welcome to the best [email protected] forum on the World Wide Web!

If you can't learn about the Warrior here then there is NO hope for you.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Trust me when I say you'll find more info on the Warrior here then in the Yamaha Engineering Dept. We even have TOP SECRET stuff here...Well...Ok...It's NOT top secret anymore...

Glad to see you here!

Mark aka Mad Man

+1

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You will find more info here than any other place on the planet. There is a wealth of knowledge in the members and you won't be sorry you joined. Good luck with the mods. Just do a search and see what you will find!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
If you have heard good things about this forum, it is true. Your going to find many mods that you probably wouldn't think of and after you see them you will want them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts