RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm buying a Midnight Warrior off of the classifieds here. The plan is to pick it up a week from tomorrow. I just thought I would introduce myself as I have been lurking here for a while now. I've never had a cruiser before as I have always ridden sportbikes. I think I am finally getting old enough to want more comfort while I ride. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Are there any other members from Nebraska? I guess I could do a search but that would be too easy! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you guys. This is a great site!

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Welcome to the 4M from the other side off the pond.
And the rumour that all the guys on this 4M are nuts is thrue...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by mark1

Welcome Brute, you'll love the bake and this site.

You guys "bake" on this site? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
"Comfort" and "Warrior" shouldn't ever be used in the same sentence! But of course it's more comfortable than a sport bike.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the Warrior from a fellow Nebraska rider from Omaha. I last had an a few FJRs and before that Road Star, and do find the Warrior more comfy than either the Road Star or the FJR. I just wish I could bring my legs back more. Still getting used to the forward pegs.

This is a great site.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Thank God!!! Go Big Red!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I was beginning to think fasterred and I were the only Warriors here in NE!!! Woooohooooo!! Congrats on choosing the Midnight. Not as fast as the Titanium but.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Welcome!! I see you're from Columbus. My brother used to manage the Runza there back in '90-'92. Do you ever make it down to Lincoln[?] Enjoy the site, you'll can learn more about this bike and what you want to do to it in the week before you pick it up than anyone could tell you about any other cruiser in a year. And coming from a sport bike background, you'll find out how this bike can be thrown around. I'm still finding out it's capabilities. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] My nephew who has the R1 in my gallery still gets a smile whenever I let him ride my Warrior! Again, happy to see a fellow Nebraskan!!!! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][8D]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts