RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon from San Diego **** its hot here today [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]. I have a new 07 just got it waiting for plates to ride it more, **** military rules, this is my main commuter if I could get groceries on it I world need a cage. Biggest bike to date, 5th in the series. Current mods kuryakyn mirrors, and foot pegs not too sure on the looks of the pegs they aren't setting right with the adapters I got rotating to far forward for my taste my try another type any suggestion would be nice. I have lurked for a few weeks now reading all I can love the site.

Doc “K”

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. I have read of others that was not totaly satisfied with the adapters for the footpegs. Post your cure when you figure it out.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Doc K. Ah yes, must be a Penis Machinist, Pecker Checker, or whatever they're called these days!!! A Corpsman, right? Where in San Diego? On my LPD-5 days (currently SUNK as a target!) from 78-80, I lived in La Mesa, Lake Murray Boulevard, to be exact. Some great times out there in San Dog!!! Welcome aboard... !!

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Welcome to the Forums Philip. I am astounded at the amount of serving and ex military guys who ride warriors, many of us from the UK riders are either serving or ex. Must be something to do with the 'Warrior' thang. Enjoy your new beast Bro.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the best **** forum on the web, I did boot camp in SD 1977, now i live in riverside. I have an 03 and just love it!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts