RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello whats up guys. i am from ionia mi. at this time i ride a gsxr 750 and i think i have it sold. so i am looking at buying a warrior!!!! i work for the local dealer here in town. right now we have the midnight in and thats what i will probably end up with. i really like the red one but not sure if the owner will go out and find one for me or not... well i just wanted to say hi to everyone!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard and good luck! I would suggest waiting for the one you really want! It will be worth the wait, or look for a used one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
welcome to the 4m..
I just bought a new red warrior with the silver stripes on the tank about 10 days ago. The moment I saw this bike I had to have it, im somewhat of an impulsive buyer got the paperwork started and had in 2 days. Good luck with the bike but make sure you get the one you want

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well color really doesnt matter to me im sure the tins will be off this winter to be painted anyways.. i just get a better price if we have it on our floor. i already have a list of things im gonna do when i get it. 210 tire and eventually 240-260 conversion. pipes before the bike even leaves the shop... lower the rear.. power commander and ill do the big air conversion myself.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Welcome and congrats... Order the Red and keep the color, save your money for all the mods. Don't forget that fine tuning your bike requires riding it, most of your mod plans affect the performance, you might want to ride it first.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Welcome - Thumper and I are from Grand Ledge. Maybe we'll see you on the road!

Was just in Ionia last week for a quick stop at the fair.

See ya!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there is a gentleman on this board that actually refered me here from lowell michigan.. i actually sold him his warrior about 2 years ago.. it was one of my first sales. allen if your out there hit me up!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts