RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2002 Warrior with 2250 miles on it. Stole it for 5500, Selling the Harley! Then I will be a two Star house. 05 RoyalStar and my Warrior!

The battery is low and my local bike shop is saying a replacement is 215.00!!! Anyone have info on a battery that will fit and do the job?? (for a lower cost)
CRMC
Shane

·
Registered
27 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CRMC

Thats a **** of a "first bike" !

But a fun one! I didn't want to buy something that I'd be extremly bored with in 3 months. I was scared of this thing for the first 3 months! I'm kinda getting used to it...

·
Registered
28 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ekmaint

crmc, check this thread , it might help a little
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23503&SearchTerms=+batteries

Thanks for that thread !!! I'm very new to 4um but reading that tread info. and attached link has me ordering that new battery.
Welcome CRMC ( Shane )Thanks for getting this topic rolling ![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome guys. I'm working on moving up from a Go-Ped to a scooter. If you don't know what I mean, click on Forum, then read the FAQ topics. This site has been really interesting and helpful. Since winter is moving in to Colorado, my wife spends 2-3 hours a night with her romance novel while I spend 2-3 hours a night reading about my bike, here in the forum.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Congrats on your new Warrior. We have 4 Yamaha's, and 2 Honda's. The Warrior is my favorite...

Insert Image:

20.52KB

Insert Image:

95.01KB

·
Registered
533 Posts
Welcome! Thats a great deal you got there and good luck with it.
Never fear your Warrior. Just a healthy dose of respect will keep you out of trouble. Well, almost!! [}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts