RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I've been interested in the Warrior for a couple of years now but had been sticking with my crotch rocket(Suzi SV1000S)... Lately I've really grown tired of the comfort (or lack there-of) of the SV and pretty much just want something a little bit more laid back. The SV is already at the dealer on consignment but after the recent bike show the bike bug bit hard... I'm not sure if I can go another week without a Warrior... soon enough I'll have mine but for now... check out my SV... and I'll be seein you guys around...

Kevin

Insert Image:

36.61KB

·
Registered
362 Posts
You'll love the Warrior. I had a crotch rocket a few years back and soooo prefer the Warrior! Here's my crotch rocket.

Insert Image:

25.2 KB

Insert Image:

22.25KB

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
SomeGuy,

Welcome to the forums!

Once you go Warrior...You never go back![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate the warm welcome guys, I'll be on my warrior soon enough, In fact I'm sure I'll be up there tomorrow... I'll post up some pics when I have it...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Make the move brother! Be thankful you're in Texas, you can get out right away. Got mine a few days ago and been too cold to ride. Spending a lot of time sitting in the garage. Welcome fellow Nu-B.

·
Registered
24 Posts
someguy, welcome to the forum. you nibbled at the bait a few years ago, just took a big bite, it's just a matter of time until you get reeled in. just let yourself get reeled in so you can start scratching things off your mod list.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] this is EXACTLY what happened to me !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts