RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, been lurking the forum for a month now and finally got a Warrior. Really impressed with the help available on here by the way. I found an 02 in really good shape for $5800. Good deal? It has a Cobra pipe that I can't identify. I will post a pic, if anyone knows what it is I would be grateful. I'm already planning mods. It pops on deceleration because of the pipe so I just bought a PCIII from a member. I think a VBAK, AIS block-off, new bars, a set of the Samson Street Sweepers and a 240 kit are in my future. My room-mate has a Big Bear Choppers pro-street style Harley with a 300 tire, so I gotta show him how it's supposed to be done.

Insert Image:

91.16KB

·
Registered
861 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the Warrior. Sounds like you cut a good deal. I had the Cobra slip-on for awhile, good sound and looks, not much on power though.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome Bluesnake, and congrats on your Warrior. How many miles did your bike have when you got it? I'm not that far away from you, in Fremont, Ca. There's actually quite a few Warriors in the bar area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aw, gee, I feel all warm and fuzzy now. The bike has a little over 18k miles. Yes, thats my other ride in the background. That's a replica I built of a 65 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C. It's a Factory Five, you've probably seen the ads in Road and Track. Now you see where my screen name comes from. I see there are a lot of members in NorCal. After I cut my teeth on this thing a little, I am going to have to go ride with you guys. Many thanks for the pipe identification.

Insert Image:

92.33KB

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Welcome bluesnake. You're gonna love this forum, especially if you have money to burn on mods. I'm broke and lovin' it! Post some pics of your Cobra Replica with some deatils on engine, horsepower, amount invested, etc. I've always wanted to build one of those and I may be able to in 2007.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Be sure and post up here.
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3675

I can feel a ride developing this Sunday...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts