RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am not a warrior owner but i am trying to help a guy out with his.
and i will be the one working on it for him so i will be in here asking a lot of ?????'s
thanks saweetandlow

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
saweetandlow,

Well...You came to the right place! So welcome!! And you will definitely find the answers to all your questions here. And then some![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MadMan

saweetandlow,

You will definitely find the answers to all your questions here. Lot of nice and knowlegable warrior owners here. Maybe if you stick around long enough, maybe you might decide to get one too!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Doing those necessary test rides on the Warrior after you've worked on it may get longer, and longer...

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Welcome!The search feature on the forum will reveal a wealth of knowledge,but it can also drain your buddy's bank account![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Happy to assist any way I can...welcome and have fun with the warrior! Oh, be careful....they are addictive!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Caution!?! You may find yourself addicted to that bike. If mods, and horse power were as easy to get as drugs, you'd see me quivering on a street corner waiting for my dealer to show up...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome, all my questions were answered on the search feature. Enjoy browsing as much as I did. Have some asprin and beer ready because youre in for a long research. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts