RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I feel like I can post now though for some reason I've had an account here for awhile now. About a week and a half ago I picked up my new blue 06 warrior. Traded in my old Suzuki M50 and what a step up!! I could cruise for days on my new warrior, so much power and so much more comfortable too. So I got my plates for it today so I feel I can start posting here with my head held high now. I've already done the "flip and grind" and theirs so much more out there I can't wait to do. So much info on this great site!!

So, just finally saying hi to everyone.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i too have been a member for a week or so and finally got my warrior tonight and i absolutley love it.its a purple 2002 v&h bigshots,power commander.this is the best bike ive ever ridden,also does anyone know if there is an owners manual on the net anywhere?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't have the owner's manual on-line but here's the service manual,http://www.paulmilner.com/yamaha/handbuch/warrior_service.pdf. Hopefully that will help.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome to each of you! here is the link to service and owners manuals
http://www.paulmilner.com/yamaha/handbuch/handbuch.htm#warrior

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Congrats to both you guys...

Just wait till you really start modding your Warriors! That's when the REAL fun starts...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Administrator
28,947 Posts
Welcome aboard to both of you, post pics in your gallery so we can see the goodies! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

quote:Originally posted by QuikRelease

Well, I feel like I can post now though for some reason I've had an account here for awhile now. About a week and a half ago I picked up my new blue 06 warrior. Traded in my old Suzuki M50 and what a step up!! I could cruise for days on my new warrior, so much power and so much more comfortable too. So I got my plates for it today so I feel I can start posting here with my head held high now. I've already done the "flip and grind" and theirs so much more out there I can't wait to do. So much info on this great site!! So, just finally saying hi to everyone.
quote:Originally posted by monteman

i too have been a member for a week or so and finally got my warrior tonight and i absolutley love it.its a purple 2002 v&h bigshots,power commander.this is the best bike ive ever ridden,also does anyone know if there is an owners manual on the net anywhere?

·
Registered
29 Posts
just got home from enjoying a beautiful night here in north dakotaof cruising on my warrior,thanks for all the welcomes guys ,really know how to make a new guy feel welcome[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]as for the mods im not real sure where i wanna go next with mine,i happened to be lucky enuff to purchase mine with all the major mods done.it was an older gentleman who previously owned it and only put on 4,700 miles in 4 years,lol i love riding and i put 2,300 on my old bike in one month,sure thats much comapred to others but im having a great time.thanks again guys and ive seen some of the most awesome wariors on the planet on this website,i hope to be riding mine for a very long time[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]also posted pics in my images

1 - 20 of 23 Posts