RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi friends,

i just got myself a 2002 warrior, i love the bike! I will do some mods on it as the time goes on.... it came with corbin seat (i will test it, i was interested in get a mustang seat), and vance & hines exhaust. sounds good. feels good.

i had more than 20 years riding bikes, i still have an R6 that i use for trackdays. Im interested in doing longer trips with this warrrior.

I will be trying to help with what i can from my experience, and will be also asking you for some advice...

thank you for being there!

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
Welcome ! That is the Corbin Dual Tour seat... It sits you up and forward compared to the stock (or most other Corbin) seats. In my gallery you will see a few other Corbin styles.

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
want to know a funny thing? when i purchased the bike, it had the OEM seat installed... and the seller told me that he had the stock seat with backrest that came the bike in his storage because he didnt like it, it was to tall for him and he didnt like it with a back rest.... but he will also give me it in the closing because he wont have any use for it....

oem seat? taller? with back rest?? ???????

i said.. okay.... and he gave me the seat...

·
Registered
881 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I have a red '02, as well, and love it to bits.

Where are you located with that beautiful weather in the background?? It looks like the previous owner also changed the rear passenger footpeg location, too, which is a good thing as the OEM spot is not very rider friendly.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Congradulations and welcome aboard!
....let the mods begin....

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am in South Florida.... and my idea is to ride a lot more with this bike than what i did with my R6... so.... see you soon in Orlando Downtown.... :) I know there is nice roads around there to ride... so... ill be there soon...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts