RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. Name is Juan. Pablo just an inside joke lol. This is the first forum I've ever joined. Never been into the social media thing, just started Facebook few weeks ago and now this. Figured why not start getting out there.

First time cruiser owner this last September, 2008 Yamaha Road Star Warrior. Owned 2 crotch rockets before this. Wish I could have my last one back but so far I'm loving this bike. Can't wait to learn more about it and all the different ideas and mods that I can put into it.

Anyways it'll be nice to get to know some of ya, have a safe and kick ass fourth of July!!

·
Premium Member
3,512 Posts
Saludos Juan from South Florida. Spend a lil time just searching and reading and tons of information will bevery apparent to you.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Congrats! Im new to cruisers too and came from sport bikes. I already got the mod bug.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey all thanks for reaching out. Sorry it took so long, broke the phone on the 4th. Here's a couple pictures of it though. Pretty basic for now. Bought with custom paint already on it, and I just got the monster pro exhaust put on a month ago.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts