RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just bought my Warrior in December and can't beleive the power and torque of this bike it is awesome. I bought the blue 06' model with the flames. I look forward to customizing and learning as much as I can about this bike.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
floridawarrior1979,

Well...Welcome to the forums and the best [email protected] place on the world-wide web to learn about and experience the Warrior, while sitting in the comfort of your home. And congratulation on your purchase...You're going to love the Warrior...And the more you ride her the better you'll appreciate her.

Best of luck with your new ride and I wish you many miles of happiness...

Oh...And I guess blue is as close to black as you can get...[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Midnight Warriors RULE!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Welcome to the forum Johnny. I'm fairly new here also. There's one thing I need to warn you about. Make sure you put away your credit cards and check book while roaming this site. If you don't, you'll go broke like me trying to keep up with all the mods and accessories![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Welcome! I have the same color and year. I've had it almost a year and still have that Joker smile they talk about here.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts