RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My name is Sergio and I'm from Puerto Rico. It's been 3 days that I'm a happy owner of a Warrior (at last!). It's a new experience to me, so I'm still getting used to her! My previous bike was completely different (smoother and underpowered). So, I'm expecting soon forget everything about it and be a warrior maniac!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome to the forum,hope ur pocket is phat ,because the modding gets out of hand once u start,lol im broke !!!
Its addictive

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome warrior brother !!!!!!!!!!!You will be a maniac soon trust me.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
WElcome aboard and congrats on the new Warrior. It's hard to hold back, so be safe!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Welcome Serge, are there many Warriors in your country are are you a rare breed like over here in Europe?

I'm not sure.... I don't see too many warriors on the street. Maybe is because of the temperature. We're normally on 90F all day... So the bike gets really hot!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quote:Originally posted by mark1

Welcome! What year and color do you have?

2006, and is the Midnight Warrior!

·
Registered
22,677 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Serge

quote:Originally posted by Brit_Warrior

Welcome Serge, are there many Warriors in your country are are you a rare breed like over here in Europe?

I'm not sure.... I don't see too many warriors on the street. Maybe is because of the temperature. We're normally on 90F all day... So the bike gets really hot!

Only 90? No sweat.....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts